Solar Home Lighting System
When solar panel generates DC electricity, it goes through the Solar Home Lighting System, which has an in-built solar charge controller, to power DC electrical equipment such as lights, fan and TV. It also has in-built battery to store solar energy for future use
A Solar Home lighting System (SHS) provides a comfortable level of illumination in one or more rooms of a house. The SHS consists of a PV module, control electronics, battery and luminary(s). There are several SHS models featuring one, two or four luminaries based on White Light Emitting Diode (W-LED). The system could also be used to run a small DC fan or a 12-V DC television along with the W-LED Lamps.
Seanna’s Solar Home Lighting system is a portable mini off-grid system that makes you to use solar energy in an efficient and inexpensive way. It comes with a fan, a light and a TV that run on DC, so that no energy is wasted in DC to AC conversion.
Our Solar Home Lighting Systems are very light in weight & compact thus making it enough easy in carrying. These systems are MNRE/SEC approved models which comes under 40 Wp and 75 Wp.
Major Components of Solar Home Lighting System are:
PV Module 1 x 18 W under STC
Lamp 1 x CFL (9W/11W)
Battery 1 x 12V, 20AH. Tubular Positive Plate flooded electrolyte,
Lead Acid Battery or VRLA or Gel Type
Our home solar lightening modules are installed in the open on roof/terrace - exposed to sunlight and the charge controller & battery are kept inside a protected place in the house.
- Electronic Blocking (To protect against the reverse polarity connection of PV panel and prevent current from battery to panel at night time)
- Temperature compensation for better battery charging for various climate
- Terrain Battery reverses polarity protection with fuse 3/4 LED indication systems for system and battery status
- Efficient Over charge and deep discharge protection
- Electronic overload protection avoiding blowing of fuse except in reverse battery
- Short circuit protection on load side.
- Multi level overload protection.